Arrrrr, 'tis Talk Like a Pirate Day!

You can google it :)

So, yes I know I haven't posted in forever. I'm taking three classes at once now, and it's definitely eating into my free time, as well as some projects in my "real life" as a web/graphic designer. I'm delighted to have the work; I really enjoy working with small businesses, it's very rewarding. Also a visit from some out-of-state and out-of-the-country friends, which has been delightful.

I have a painting on my easel that's going very slowly. I'm working from some photo reference, and partly just from my imagination, and that's difficult for me. I don't have much imagination :-) I do better painting what's in front of me.  But I've by no means disappeared, just haven't had the opportunity to paint as much as I'd like.

Comments

Popular Posts